SetRite helps you achieve your dreams in Australia by assisting you with Investor and
If you are interested in moving to Australia as a business owner or an investor, there are pathways leading to Permanent Residency in Australia such as Investor Visa (Subclass 891), Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132), Business Innovation and Investment visa (Subclass 188). For the right options, be in touch with one of our professionals who will guide you to get started on your journey as a businessman or as an investor in Australia.
Details of Visa Subclasses available for Business and Investor Visas in Australia
The purpose of awarding the Business or Investor visa is to encourage high net worth individuals to migrate to Australia and promote the Australian economy by engaging in productive business activities. You are allowed to live and work in Australia permanently under these visa types. There are different types of Business and Investment visa in Australia
- Subclass 132 Business Talent visa – Permanent: this is a part of the Australian Business Innovation and Investment program. For this visa, the applicant should prove their business acumen and calibre by showing ownership in an overseas business or being appointed for a managerial role in an existing Australian business.
- Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa – Provisional: The 188A visa is only available to applicants who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government and meet the points test requirement for this visa. To be nominated, the applicant must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Skill Select system. It is a 4-year temporary visa, for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia. Once established an ownership interest in an Australian business, the applicant can apply for Permanent Residency through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa. A 2-year extension is possible once the applicant has held the subclass 188 visa for 3 years, giving 6 years from the date of grant of the original visa. The applicants can either be in Australia or overseas to lodge this visa.
- Subclass 888 Business Innovation and Investment visa – Permanent: You might be able to get this visa if you are nominated by a state or territory or the Australian government; and
- hold a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and have met the requirements of that visa in the stream in which you first applied, Or
- hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) or a Business (Long Stay) visa (subclass 457IE) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream.
- Subclass 891 Investor visa – Permanent: Under Subclass 891, the primary applicant can reside in the country permanently; and eventually apply for Australian citizenship, relevant to your eligibility.
- You should have been a resident in Australia for at least 2 years during the
immediate 4 years in the past;
- You should have the Investor Provisional visa Subclass 162;
- For the past consecutive 4 years, you should have had a consistent investment of AUD 1.5 million in the country.
How can SetRite assist you?
SetRite has years of experience and expertise in this area of assisting business professionals in immigrating to Australia on the Business and the Investor visa Australia. We have helped and guided people from all across the globe to successfully pursue their business and entrepreneurial dreams in Australia at the best prices. Our key strength is our team of migration agents who are ever-ready to help you with your queries and to help you immigrate seamlessly.